Coming along nicely

2 weeks after I started setting up the tank, and I’ve already got some stable readings.   Hopefully they’ll persist for a couple of more weeks.

Also, I took possession of a gorgeous looking piece of wood from a friend of mine, that is now joining the other bit I had (that was Morpani). Tannins aside (that’s from the first piece and I’m 50% changing the water every other day and maintaining said readings), they both look great.

Hopefully, two weeks from now I’ll be able to report “ready to introduce fish”.  Overly excited about that.

This entry was posted in Aquarium. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply